|WARRANTY AND RETURN POLICY
Each custom disc is individually and carefully created to your specifications using high quality equipment and materials, and is warranted against defects in workmanship. Because each custom disc is unique, we cannot accept a return unless the disc is defective upon receipt. Claims for defective discs will be honored for 10 days from the date of shipment. Defective discs will be replaced with an identical disc. Please immediately call a Customer Sales Representative at
(08) 8266 6189 if your disc is defective or does not play when you receive it. The customer is responsible for the future care of each custom disc, and there is no additional warranty, either specific or implied, after the initial ten days.
Care and Handling of CD-Rs
1. Handle the disc by its edge or center hole. To keep the disc clean, avoid touching either side of the disc. Keep disc protected at all times. Keep the disc stored in its jewel case when not in use.
2. Data is embedded directly beneath the label, protected only by a thin lacquer layer and is more vulnerable to damage than the bottom. A scratch that penetrates the label can destroy data, whereas a scratch that penetrates the bottom can often be overlooked or corrected by the laser pickup.
3. Do not write on the label surface. A ball-point pen will damage data and marking pens have solvents that may penetrate the top layer. Do not stick paper or tape on the label surface.
4. Preventative cleaning is unnecessary and potentially harmful. Clean only when required. When cleaning the disc, use a soft, clean, dry, lint-free cloth. Wipe the disc from the center out - like spokes on a wheel. Never wipe across a disc or in a circular motion.
5. Do not use a liquid cleanser, including water, on the printed top surface. Never use solvents, commercial cleaners or sprays. The printed titles may smear if liquid touches this surface.
6. Do not expose a disc to extreme temperatures or humidity. If the disc has been subjected to extreme cold allow it to reach room temperature before playing.